[webkit-help] sample implementation dispatchJNICall

Per Bothner per.bothner at oracle.com
Mon Dec 5 00:02:39 PST 2011

Could anyone point me at code that actually implements dispatchJNICall?
I want to implement it for the JavaFX Web Component, but it's difficult
when there is no documentation of how the API works (a general problem
with WebKit) ...

A full "Java bridge" implementation (of course assuming it's
appropriately licensed that it's safe more me to study) would be great.
Ideally, one where the underlying system is Java-based, as I might
guess for Android.

On a related note, what is the nativeHandle of a RootObject?
And for that matter - what is the recommended way to get a RootObject?
Right now in my JSObject (Java wrapper) implementation I stash a
JSGlobalContextRef, but I don't see a way to get a RootObject from
a JSGlobalContextRef.  Perhaps instead I should stack a ScriptController
in the JSObject wrapper, since I can get both the JSGlobalContextRef
(ExecState) and the RootObject given a ScriptController?
--
	--Per Bothner
per.bothner at oracle.com   per at bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/