[webkit-help] how to configure a PAC file in webkit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:14:31 PDT 2011

[Please don't cross-post to webkit-dev as this is not a WebKit
development question]

> Using winLauncher exe I am trying to access the internal sites of my
> company.but i am able to do so. I have to craete a PAC file to setup the
> rules.
>
> Please help me to create a PAC file in Webkit.

There is no support for PAC inside WebKit itself. It is implemented by
whichever browser / network library you are using.

PAC is also not a format specific to WebKit so this question does not
belong to a webkit mailing list. I would redirect you to a better
mailing list for that if I knew any...

Thanks,
Julien