[webkit-help] Libraries for running WebKit test?

Chris Waldron christy.waldron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:51:09 PDT 2011

I'm trying to run the WebKit test and according to the instruction I have to
do the following ...

>>>Make sure the Cairo, JPEG, and PNG libraries are either in this
directory, or in your PATH.

This doesn't make sense to be.  What libraries are you referring to ?  the
.libs?  If so they is an environment variable assigned to those static
libraries ... WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR.  The scripts should be able to find the
libraries from that environment variable.

If these are .dll I can't find these dlls. I'm a missing these shared
libraries?

Thanks,
Chris