[webkit-help] Request for help to modify webkit

ajai narayanan ajainarayanan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:14:47 PDT 2011

Hi,
  Thank you for your reply. I will try what you have suggested.

More on your reply, can you please help me in setting up the environment for
debugging? I am not able to debug the entire application but rather just
build it. If I am setting up break points inside the code, the step-in
action never reaches the destined break point. I get all weird walkthroughs.
Can you please suggest a way to debug the code so that I could get to know
the source more deeper?

Thanks,
A.Ajai