[webkit-help] icuuc40 procedure entry point missing

aaron reed joevolleyball at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:50:02 PDT 2011

Sounds like it is loading an icuuc40.dll that doesn't match the library it used during linking.  Use depends or the debugger to see which icuuc40.dll it is pulling in when it loads.  Maybe you need to tweak your path environment variable.  If run-safari works, then I assume that you have the correct one somewhere on your system.  The one you should be using should come from the Apple Support libraries (usually living in \Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support).