[webkit-help] Webkit-Cairo build failure

Moumita Banerjee mouban1980 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:19:33 PDT 2011

Hi Brent,

Thanks a lot. The webkit --wincairo --debug built successfully.

But When I am trying
to run C:\cygwin\home\MphasiS\WebKit\WebKitBuild\Debug_Cairo_CFLite\bin\*
Winlauncher_debug.exe*
it is asking for some dll
(Cairo.dll,CFLite.dll,CFLite_Debug.dll,libcurl.dll) and I add that dll to
the proper
path(C:\cygwin\home\MphasiS\WebKit\WebKitBuild\Debug_Cairo_CFLite\bin\) but
it give a error" *The procedure entry point WSDPoll could not be located in
the dynamic link library WS2_32.dll*" .

Please help me to solve this problem and run that exe.

Thanks,
Moumita