[webkit-help] Webkit-Cairo build failure

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:31:49 PDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Chris Waldron
<christy.waldron at gmail.com> wrote:

> QTMovie.cpp
> c:\cygwin\home\chris.waldron\WebKit\Source\WebCore\config.h(33) : fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'WebCore/WebCoreHeaderDetection.h':
> No such file or directory
> c:\cygwin\home\chris.waldron\WebKit\Source\WebCore\config.h(33) : fatal
> error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'WebCore/WebCoreHeaderDetection.h':
> No such file or directory

It looks like the problem is cropping up because you are building with
QuickTime support.  This is not currently a 'supported' build
configuration, mainly because I have not needed this feature (yet).

By default the Quicktime stuff is turned off, so I assume you modified
the build settings to enable it.

I would recommend backing out that modification and generating a
'stock' WinCairo build first, to verify everything works properly.

Once that's done, we can troubleshoot what needs to be corrected to
get QuickTime support building.

Thanks,

-Brent