[webkit-help] How to to interface between javascript context and webkit code

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:13:38 PDT 2011

Hi Chris,

I posted an MFC application that does this to my .Me share (yes, I'm one of those people that pay for that service ;-P)

files.me.com/bfulgham/o0r6gv

It's based on Apple's CallJS Cocoa example.

It shows how to compute values in javascript and return them to the main application, as well as updating the webkit environment with new information generated by the application (which I realize you are already doing).

I realize the example and version of the WebKit.dll are woefully out of date, I'm hoping to get around to updating them once I get a few other projects completed.

Hope that helps!

-Brent