[webkit-help] Download manager using IWebDownloadDelegate (cairo port)

Chris Hatko chatko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:29:03 PDT 2010

Hi I'm trying to put together a download manager under webkit cairo.

I've implemented a download handler via "IWebDownloadDelegate". I
register this download delegate by calling " setDownloadDelegate " in
my webview. When I try to download a file I can see that
"WebFrame::download(ResourceHandle* handle, const ResourceRequest&
request, const ResourceRequest&, const ResourceResponse& response) "
gets called and it seems to correctly find a pointer to my delegate.
However none of my delegates functions are ever called and hence I
can't download the file.

Any ideas as to what i'm missing in this procedure?

Thanks,

Chris