[webkit-help] Memory leak after run g_main_loop_run(fixture->loop);

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 01:19:52 PDT 2010

> Hi, everyone ,i am a novice of WebKit. I want to use it to parse html
> and javascript and finally get the DOM of that html. But when i have
> written a test programme and run it. The problem is happen, The memory
> is grow up rapidly when i parse 1000 html pages that is download from
> web. it use 1GB memory. i find some meory leak when i use Valgrind to
> check it. The leak summary like this:

A long dump like this is better pasted on pastebin and then referred
in the email. Please also read http://bit.ly/webkit-gethelp if you are
new on this list.

As for the leak, might be useful to run it again without FastMalloc
(if that is enabled in the Gtk port, I'm not too familiar with it).

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat