[webkit-help] Help with compilation

Ram Madduluri ram at minervanetworks.com
Thu Sep 2 15:09:18 PDT 2010

  Even if I copy X11/Xlib.h, X11/Xutil.h and X11/Xresource.h just to get
the defines and data types, the compilation fails further down, in
WebCore/plugins/gtk directory, requiring more X11 headers...

So, the real question is, why is there an assumption that if it is a
UNIX platform, it must have X11 running on it?

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Ram