[webkit-help] Minimum hardware requirements for running Webkit?

Rémy Saissy remy.saissy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:03:20 PDT 2010

Hi people,
my company want to use Webkit on an embedded device.
We plan to use HTML5 and CSS3 support but not necessarly WebGL.
Aslo, we are likely to use the video anchor to decode streams.
Our webpages will be locally stored and will also use a of Javascript.
I was wondering what are the minimum hardware requirements (CPU speed,
RAM, gfx) for Webkit to correctly render these webpages.
I am not talking about the the power necessary to decode h264 streams
but only for HTML5/CSS3 content rendering.
Thanks for your help.

--
Rémy Saissy
Web:     http://picasaweb.google.fr/remy.saissy