[webkit-help] WebGL in WebKit

Shahab shahab at appmobi.com
Fri Oct 22 09:12:24 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone knows the relationship between the WebCore code
at

http://opensource.apple.com/release/ios-40/.

and the code here at webkit.org?  Is the iOS port branched out from an older
version of the code in this repository?  I'm interested in enabling WebGL
for iOS, but not sure about the state and maturity of the code currently
released at opensource.apple.com.  If I can get it working under iOS I'd be
glad to help contribute to the project by posting fixes, etc.  Basically we
want to see WebGL working under iOS and willing to put a temporary solution
as a separate app until it's supported natively by WebKit there.  I posted a
similar question to the webkit-help forum, but since there seems to be more
folks from Apple contributing here I thought I could ask, so I apologize if
it's a duplicate question for some.

Regards,

Shahab