[webkit-help] WebGL in WebKit to iOS

Shahab Layeghi shahab at appmobi.com
Thu Oct 21 12:01:47 PDT 2010

Thank you Ariya for the pointer, it's very helpful.

Where is the appropriate forum for questions on the WebKit source code iOS
port published below?  Can anyone in this forum help, or should I post to
the Apple developer forums?

I wanted to see if there's any test app or method that could be used to test
the WebCore & JavaScriptCore libs under iOS?  More specifically I wanted to
check out the WebGL functionality.