[webkit-help] Debugging XSLT with WebKit ?

Gregoire webkit-help at artefarita.com
Wed Oct 20 13:42:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

When I use the Saxon-B XSLT Processor in command-line with the attached
files with :

    saxonb-xslt annonces.xml trier-annonces3.xsl

it returns the content of "annonces.xml" but sorted in the order of the
"communes" global variable, which is exactly what I want.

However, when I try to do the same thing with Chrome and the
XSLTProcessor object, I get the following error :

  Error: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: DOM Exception 9

How can I know what WebKit doesn't like in my XSL stylesheet?

Best regards,
Grégoire