[webkit-help] build-webkit on Windows failing due to not finding a few .h files

Alexander Shulgin alexander.shulgin at yessoftware.com
Mon Oct 18 04:16:24 PDT 2010

On 16.10.2010 2:44, Jenn Braithwaite (胡慧鋒) wrote:
> build-webkit --debug
>
> I'm building WebKit on Windows 7 for the first time. WebKit is unable to build due to not finding cairo-win32.h, JSDOMWindow.h, SVGNames.h and CSSPropertyNames.h.  All but the first exist in my working directory in 2 places:
>
> WebKitBuild/include/WebCore/
>
> WebKitBuild/obj/WebCore/DerivedSources/
>
> I've googled around but can't find the answer.  Followed all directions onwebkit.org  <http://webkit.org>  for setting up the dev tools and building. Any help would be appreciated.  Build output is below.

Did you install required libraries as described on this page:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows ?

I recall there were problems while building cairo port for the first
time.  You might need to convert all CRLFs to LFs in *.sh and *.in files
throughout the source tree.  Use this command to do so and see if that
helps:

find . \( -name \*.sh -o -name \*.in \) -print0 | xargs -0 sed -i.bak -e
's/$//g'

--
Alex