[webkit-help] c++ webkit

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:58:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I am new to list . I had a javascript code which display a map.
How could I make the code work from my c++ application. How to embed webkit
code in c++.

  <head>
    <title>OpenLayers Example</title>
    <script src="../lib/OpenLayers.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function init(){
           var map = new OpenLayers.Map('map');
            var ol_wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "OpenLayers WMS", "
http://labs.metacarta.com/wms/vmap0",  {layers: 'basic'} );
            map.addLayers([ol_wms]);
             map.zoomToMaxExtent();
        }
    </script>
  </head>

How to call the function init() from a c++ application and how to display
the image generated from code.
How can I load a javascript class.
and use it in my c++ desktop application
OpenLayers.js contains the class OpenLayers.Map

Anyone please provide some code if possible. Also please give some links on
porting webkit to a desktop gui toolkit like gtk

--
Rashad