[webkit-help] make non focusable node focusable

Anurag Dak anuragdak at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 20:21:41 PDT 2010

Thanks for the prompt reply

Actually i want to set focus to the elements node which are registered with
the event like "onMouseup" and not focusable .

Ex:

i want to make this div keyboard focusable. If it is possible through some
API in webkit. please suggest me.
But in webkit core, not in HTMLJS using tabindex. that means i dont want to
modify the page source, i just need to change the interpretation in webkit.

--
Anurag Dak