[webkit-help] webstorage data model

sghosh at cs.wisc.edu sghosh at cs.wisc.edu
Mon Oct 4 18:02:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I am currently interested to explore the low level data storage model used
in html5. My primary aim is to study the physical organization of the
records with custom attributes, the key-value relationship, and how the
queries interact with such a data model. And if possible develop some
caching techniques to enable faster access of data to the APIs.

I have been trying to find some documentation on this but could not make
much progress. So can anyone give me some pointers where to start from?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
subhadip