[webkit-help] debugging WebKit for Windows

Bhavya Mihira bhavyagm09 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 01:02:53 PST 2010

Hi all,
I' m using Apple's Windows port of WebKit (version 534.5).I've completed the
release build for Cairo Windows port.I'm in the process of debugging WebKit
using VC++ 2005 express edition.I have followed the instructions on
http://webkit.org/building/debug.html.I'm getting the following error

Unhandled exception at 0x0202b2fc (WebKit.dll) in Safari.exe: 0xC0000005:
Access violation reading location 0x00000000.

The call stack shows:

WebKit.dll!WebIconDatabase::getOrCreateDefaultIconBitmap(tagSIZE *
size=0x0012f4a8)  Line 296 + 0x1b bytes

Can anyone suggest how this can be solved?

Thanks and regards
Bhavya