[webkit-help] Sumbission of QNX Port

Olivier Blin olivier.blin_ext at softathome.com
Fri Nov 19 06:41:40 PST 2010

Le mardi 16 novembre 2010 à 23:28 +0530, matilal.abhiroop at wipro.com a
écrit :
> Hi,
>
> The webkit port uses Cairo with the OpenGL ES implementation.
> It also includes the BAL of OWB.
>
> Could you kindly recommend how we can host this source so that we may
> be able to contribute to the Open Source Community.

Hi,

If you want to host this source, the easiest way would probably be to
publish your source as a git repo somewhere.
For example, you can fork from this OWB mirror repo:
https://github.com/weissms/owb-mirror

Then, you can start a branch from the OWB revision you started on,
commit your changes on top of it, and publish your git repo (for example
on github).

But there is definitely a maintenance issue for OWB users, since
upstream is not maintained anymore...
Maybe it would make sense to try to merge the OWB port in upstream
WebKit, without all the BAL abstraction layer.

Cheers

--
Olivier Blin