[webkit-help] cairo VS2005 compile errors 57579

Baldeva, Arpit abaldeva at ea.com
Tue Nov 16 11:49:57 PST 2010

Hi,

I am running into the JSNavigator.cpp issue as well when building Debug_Cairo configuration. If you can share your resolution, I'd appreciate it.

Interestingly, my visual studio solution indicates that file is disabled from the build.

Thanks.

ERROR
Error    2          error C2665: 'WebCore::toJS' : none of the 114 overloads could convert all the argument types            C:\cygwin\home\Chris\WebKit\WebKitBuild\obj\WebCore\DerivedSources\JSNavigator.cpp        265
<<