[webkit-help] Webkit NTLM SSO support

Chris Hatko chatko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:31:24 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to enable NTLM SSO website authentication in the webkit cairo
curl network layer.

I'm setting options on initialization as follows:

curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, 1 ); //mask errors
curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_NTLM); //any works
too, but lets keep it simple
curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_USERNAME, "");
curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_PASSWORD, "");

I find that the page will load correctly the first time, however a
refresh/reload will cause curl to spit up a 22 error code and results in
call to my delegate didFailProvisionalLoadWithError. If I ignore this
provisional error the page does load correctly. My trouble is that I don't
understand why this error is occurring the second time around. It almost
sounds like the network layer singleton isn't cleaning up/resetting
correctly. Any ways ignoring all curl 22's likely isn't a good idea ...

thoughs?

Chris