[webkit-help] Webkit transitions not working under Snow Leopard

Moray Taylor mt at theescapers.com
Tue May 18 12:57:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

My app uses a WebKit to preview web pages, but if I preview a page with
a webkit transition, it doesn't work under Snow Leopard, but DOES under
Leopard. It's the same build, so it's a bit of a mystery.

 From what I can see, it *almost* works, i.e. when I set up a transition
to rotate text, the text goes a bit 'pixelly', very subtle, but
noticeable, then, after a second (the duration of the transition) goes
back to nice smooth text.

Like I say, under Leopard, it works fine, and under Safari it works fine
(SL or Leopard), just my app, under SL, does not.

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Cheers!

MT