[webkit-help] Render to image

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:06:23 PDT 2010

Hello.

I think WebKit doesn't support off-screen rendering. You will have to
use one of the ports that support offscreen rendering of the widget. For
example recent releases of Gtk+ support offscreen rendering. Or you
could do a bit hacking and redraw the html rendering yourself to a
custom surface.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 03.05.2010 (pon) ob 16:03 +0200 je Aris van Dijk zapisal(a):