[webkit-help] rendering of file protocol

Steen Engholm sechinsic at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:42:49 PDT 2010

I just did an uninstall and a compilation, taking care not to disable
offline web applications . In config.stat it says
S["ENABLE_OFFLINE_WEB_APPLICATIONS_FALSE"]="#"
S["ENABLE_OFFLINE_WEB_APPLICATIONS_TRUE"]=""
, and according to configure that should mean that it is enabled . On
launching GtkLauncher I am still not able to render a local page . I
really would be grateful for any hints on this .

Steen