[webkit-help] How to port webkit for windows CE?

Jason Rukman JasonR at bsquare.com
Tue Mar 30 12:31:03 PDT 2010

We have a windows CE cairo port that runs on CE5 and CE6; I'm looking to
start submitting this back (I've been working on learning the submission
process this week).  The windows CE GDI port doesn't really have a build
mechanism at the moment AFAIK and I don't believe it's quite complete in
places (I haven't tried to set up a build for this).

Regards,

Jason.