[webkit-help] flash player

thouraya andolsi thouraya.andolsi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 05:49:32 PDT 2010

Hi,

I built the swfdec enabling gtk support and build the Swfdec-mozilla
removing the X dependencies and copied the "libswfdecmozilla.so" library
under the directory "/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins".

Tried to run an html test showing a ".swf" file but I get a white window.

Did any one succeded to get flash working in  Webkit/GTK-Directfb? or
encountered such a problem ?

Best regards,
Thouraya.