[webkit-help] QTWebkit 4.6 and ico images, Rendering problem

Zaid Amir z.alamir at genie-soft.com
Tue Mar 2 06:59:48 PST 2010

Hi

I have a local html file which I'm trying to view using QTWebKit, there are
some images in the file which are of type ".ico" which seems that QTWebKit
is not able to render them as it gives a question mark icon instead.

I tried opening the html file in firefox and its working fine and all images
gets rendered.

My question is, does QTWebKit support ico images, and if it does... what
should I do to enable webkit to render ico images?

Regards