[webkit-help] Xcode debugging help

Duy Nguyen dooz127 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 11:54:18 PST 2010

I'm a newbie to WebKit and Xcode.  I've read the Xcode Debugging Guide
but need additional help.  I'm just trying to do something as basic as
viewing the string value of the Token passed into HtmlParser::parseToken(Token* t), but the Token struct has
so many levels of abstraction that even when I burrow down the
variables of the class hierarchy I can never find the string value.  Other than the Xcode Debugging
Guide, are there other resources I can review for additional help,
including any other websites, literature, expression data formatter
templates for WebCore, or data-formatter bundles for WebCore?