[webkit-help] WebKit in Shell

Larson, Timothy E. TELarson at west.com
Fri Jun 25 09:41:05 PDT 2010

> No. For the beginning, we want it work on console. In future, maybe
> we
> can work on desktop.

When you say "console" I am confused whether you mean something like a tty "text mode" shell, or the "local display attached to computer".

I proposed a curses port about a week ago, so that you could have a text-mode (e.g. lynx) browser with good support for JS and such.  I am unsure what your goal is, however, since you said "Javascript OS".

Tim
--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services