[webkit-help] update-webkit script error

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:13:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

> When I run update-webkit script, I got following error message:
> Checking Last-Modified date of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip...
> Couldn't check Last-Modified date of new WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip.
> Please ensure that
> http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliar
> yLibrary.zip is reachable.
> Unable to check Last-Modified date and no version of WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary
> to f
> all back to.
> I have tried several times to get WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip
>  from http://developer.apple.com/opensource/internet/WebKitAuxiliaryLibrary.zip.
> It does not work. Is that zip file moved to another location?

The WebKit.org website and the wiki (trac.webkit.org/wiki) usually
contain the most accurate information about building. I tried the link
on http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html and indeed the library
seems to have moved. I have not been able to locate it. I think it is
worth filing a bug about that at Apple
(http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/).

Regards,
Julien