[webkit-help] Porting qtwebkit to ThreadX

Vinay Verma vinayverma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 22:45:38 PDT 2010

Thanks Sri for the inputs.

I am currently trying to identify all the interfaces (graphics, networking,
events etc) which are required by Webkit on a new RTOS. Next step would be
identifying similar libraries on ThreadX and interfacing them to Webkit. My
aim is to run the Webkit's demo browser on ThreadX and customize it as
required. Currently I have a team of 10 people working on the task.

Please suggest if anyone knows a simpler way to do this as I could not find
a Webkit porting guide on web. Or if someone could suggest the amount of
efforts required in porting webkit to ThreadX (even a rough figure is
welcome, it would be of great help).

Thanks in advance. Beer assured!!

Regards,
Vinay