[webkit-help] JavaScript C++ bindings in webkit

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:45:52 PDT 2010

Wadii,

You can see good working examples of this by examining the inspector
code in the WebKit tree.

Basically, the JSC engine only knows about C calls, so you have to
write C functions that in turn call your C++ constructor, methods,
etc.  You then populate the JavaScript structure used by JSC with
function pointers to these methods.

I think if you look over the inspector code most of your questions
will be answered.

-Brent

Sent from my iPhone