[webkit-help] Enabling Flat Frame Mode (no scrollbars)

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:07:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Aram Hăvărneanu <aram.h at mgk.ro> wrote:
> Hello, I'm embedding WebKit (Cairo port) in my Windows application. It
> works fine. I'd like to enable `flat frame' mode.
>
> My code is:
[...]
> The code runs fine nothing seems to happen. What am I doing wrong here?

What do you mean by "nothing seems to happen"?  It sounds like you are
getting scrollbars, even though you are instructing WebKit to not show
them.  Is that correct?

You might want to double-check how you are creating the Windows HWND
you are drawing into.  I had a similar problem, and had mistakenly
included the "WS_VSCROLL" flag in the Window Create method.

-Brent