[webkit-help] Disabling Drag feature on webview

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Tue Jun 1 08:23:55 PDT 2010

I think #if ENABLE(DRAG_SUPPORT) wrappers are missing in file
WebCore/page/gtk/EventHandlerGtk.cpp  for

PassRefPtr<Clipboard> EventHandler::createDraggingClipboard()
and
const double EventHandler::TextDragDelay = 0.0;

So it will give compile error if you disable DRAG_SUPPORT ... I have
added wrappers now and  compiling ryt now .. Ill post a mail to
webkit-dev about this.

Thanks
Deepak.

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Deepak Mundra <deepak.m at allaboutif.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I had tried that but it gave some compilation error when i disabled
> using that flag  .. ill post the error later.
>
> Thanks
> Deepak
>
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Nayan <nayankk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You can disable drag support by setting ENABLE_DRAG_SUPPORT to 0,
>> in JavaScriptCore/wtf/Platform.h
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Deepak Mundra <deepak.m at allaboutif.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> How can i disable Drag feature in webkit (dragging image and text
>>> using mouse) .. I can see a flag DRAG_SUPPORT. But how to disable it ?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Deepak.