[webkit-help] Couldn't unzip WebKitSupportLibrary.zip. at WebKitTools/Scripts/update-webkit-support-libs line 79

Umesh zumesh20 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:55:57 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am trying to build the webkit code on my machine and getting the
error *Couldn't
unzip WebKitSupportLibrary.zip. at
WebKitTools/Scripts/update-webkit-support-libs line 79 *

I have followed all the steps given for getting source code and building.
WebKit directory under my home folder contains the WebKitSupportLibrary.zip.
I aslo tried unzipping the file using the commnad in the script file it
unzipped successfully.

Please help me.