[webkit-help] Is JavascriptCore reentrant

demallien demallien at me.com
Sat Jul 17 06:58:23 PDT 2010

My apologies if a previous post covering the same subject held for moderation has already been released.

At the moment I'm having some stability problems with crashes occuring inside JavscriptCore.  I have a substantial amount of code written in C that is communicating with JavascriptCore using JSAPI, but I have made sure that all calls into JavascriptCore are made from the same thread.  However, I do have situations where Javascript code calls C code which in turn calls Javascript code.  Is this permitted?

Alternatively does anyone have any other suggestions for what might cause crashes inside JavascriptCore?

Alli