[webkit-help] Are people successfully browsing with QML, QT 4.7 and Webkit on an N900?

bruce.cichowlas at nokia.com bruce.cichowlas at nokia.com
Thu Jul 15 08:05:02 PDT 2010

Hi!

I'm new to this group.  I'd like to be able to run QML WebView under QT4.7 on an N900 phone.  I seem to have other QML files and examples working, but as soon as I try to bring up WebView, I just get a black screen and a crash.  Probably my setup is wrong somehow.  But possibly there are reasons what this combination of things can't work yet.  Does anyone have experience one way or the other?

Thanks,
Bruce