[webkit-help] Trouble figuring out JavaScriptCore way of getting into this JavaScript code

Dan Wood dw43031apple at karelia.com
Mon Jul 5 21:05:23 PDT 2010

Yes, I've verified that it's intended to be used stand-alone.

What I"m worried about is the strange behavior here and in the previous messages here, where the results of evaluating with jsc and from the Cocoa APIs seem to produce such different results.

Should I file a bug on these anomalies on webkit.org?   Or are there some diagnostics that I haven't figured out how to use yet?

--
Dan Wood
Twitter: http://twitter.com/danwood

Karelia Software — Sandvox for the Mac
http://www.karelia.com/

When the government fears the people, there is liberty.  When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. — Thomas Jefferson