[webkit-help] How to get JSContextRef from JavaScriptCore

nikhil laturkar nikhil.laturkar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:46:46 PST 2010

Hi All,

Its been little more than a month I have been working on webkit-1.0. I
have been using the exposed files like [JSVAlueRef.h, JSContextRef.h,
JSStringRef.h n ] so on. With this exposed c function I could create a
JSObject and could insert it in to the JSFrame work.

I need to understand while parsing the script how does the JSContext
is created. How do we get it from the JSDOMWindow ? Any document to
understand the JSDOM model?

I'll be glad to receive your thoughts on this.
Thanks
~Nikhil