[webkit-help] Question about FrameLoaderClient during page loading

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:14:31 PST 2010

Hi,

> Can a FrameLoaderClient find whether it is a client of FrameLoader for
> the Main document?
> or a FrameLoader of iframe/frame of the Main Docoument?

As the FrameLoaderClient is implemented per port, I cannot give you a
definite answer. Most ports stores the Frame (or to be precise the
light wrapper around it exposed to the API) so you may be able to
determine if it is the main frame - that is the root of the frame
tree.
You will need to tell us more or to have a look at your port's
implementation to know if it is possible and how to do that.

Regards,
Julien