[webkit-help] How to re-generate files in ./DerivedSources

hap 497 hap497 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:15:39 PST 2010

Sorry, I am trying to compile WebKit on Linux.

I am getting this error:
WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitdownload.cpp:34:27: error: webkitmarshal.h: No
such file or directory
WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitdownload.cpp: In function 'void
webkit_download_class_init(WebKitDownloadClass*)':
WebKit/gtk/webkit/webkitdownload.cpp:244: error:
'webkit_marshal_BOOLEAN__INT_INT_STRING' was not declared in this
scope

I thought I need to regenerate webkitmarshal.h to fix that error.

Thank you.