[webkit-help] [WebKit Help] - Click on URL

Ariya Hidayat ariya.hidayat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:21:21 PST 2010

> If in GTKBrowser, some webpage is loaded and that page have link i.e. URL to
> some other site. If I click to that URL, in webkit MouseEvent gets called
> and then
> that URL is get loaded. But, I am not getting which code snippet copies the
> URL (on which I have clicked) from page to some buffer.
>
> Can anyone help me out ?

Try to see if setting a breakpoint in MainResourceLoader::load would
help. Usually it might give a useful backtraces, something that I used
to create http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/CodePaths for some other related
examples.

If you are new here, read this one carefully first:
https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-help/2009-August/000146.html

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat