[webkit-help] JavaScript processing on the server

Konstantin RafKonstantin at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 19 11:02:35 PST 2010

Hello!

I'm a web developer and don't know C at all.  I'm going to use WebKit
JavaScriptCore in one of the projects, but I'm not sure about the
possibility of this solution.

There is a webpage with tons of JavaScript code in it, the page is
processed through JavaScriptCore on the server and is returned to a user
with "clean" code. I.e. some JavaScript operations are replaced with
their results, f.i. next operations can be replaced:
document.write('hello' + 'world');
num=Math.round(Math.random() * 100000);
ts=String.fromCharCode(60);
Some operations cannot be replaced, because they need interaction with
user. But most of operations in my pages can be processed without a user.

Could you give me a clue, whether this is possible, and can
JavaScriptCore helps me in this task?