[webkit-help] How to Set Proxy

Nayan nayankk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 05:49:31 PST 2010

Hi Abhiroop,

Which port are you using? Linux/Windows/Mac/Other?

Also, what revision of WebKit are you using? Latest WebKit uses libsoup
instead of libcurl.

Assuming, you want to work with proxy in libsoup in Linux port,
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/webkit-help/2009-December/000477.htmlshould
help you. Make sure libsoup was built without "
*--without-gnome" option.*

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:43 PM, <matilal.abhiroop at wipro.com> wrote:

>  *Hi,*
>
> *Could any one tell me how the proxy settings are done in Webkit.*
>
> *I want to set HTTP Proxy IP, Port and Authentication credentials.*
>
> *Will libcurl be of any help ?*
>
> * *
>
> Regards,
>
> Abhiroop
>
> * Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. *

> message and any attachments.

> should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
> by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

Regards,
_Nayan_