[webkit-help] Help with building on cygwin + win7 + VC++ Express ?

deforest sessoms deforest.sessoms at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:44:00 PST 2010

I have receive the following error (buildfailed, JavaScriptCore):

Performing Pre-Build Event...
/usr/bin/bash
Compiling...
JSONObject.cpp
Performing Pre-Link Event...
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'WTF.lib'

... after I basically copied everything from my 2003 R2 SDK's "include" and
"lib" directories into my :

WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR = C:\cygwin\home\<cygwin user>\WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win

The question is: I cant find the requisite library "WTF.lib" anywhere.  What
am I doing wrong?

This environment is:
cygwin 1.7.1 with all requisite developer tools,
ENV PATH set to windows directories before cygwin's bin's,
windows 7 x64
Updated to revision 53308 using update-webkit
all docs followed to the best of my abilities.

Thoughts?