[webkit-help] webkit build erro

Seweryn Pływaczyk s.plywaczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:34:38 PST 2010

Hi,

Before you edit something, try to set the following system (not user)
environment variable:

VSINSTALLDIR=C:\Microsoft Visual Studio 8

and try to build once again

This is a general case. If your installation folder is not named Microsoft
Visual Studio 8 you should use other name. In general VSINSTALLDIR should
point to directory where you see Common7 in.

Example:

C:\MyVisualExpress\Common7...

VSINSTALLDIR=C:\MyVisualExpress

Good luck