[webkit-help] webkit build erro

fengyu dong dongfengyu20032045 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:10:04 PST 2010

Hi, everyone,

When I build webkit based windows XP, I meet a problem,
The erro log is as below, can anybody help me ?

$ ./build-webkit
Checking mod-date of WebKitSupportLibrary.zip...
Current WebKitSupportLibrary is up to date
Cannot find '/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/Common7/IDE/VCE
xpress.exe'
Please execute the file 'vcvars32.bat' from
'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\'
to setup the necessary environment variables.
Died at /cygdrive/d/WORKSPACE/webkit/WebKitTools/Scripts/webkitdirs.pm line
1166
. <webkit-help at lists.webkit.org>
Thanks!
Dong Fengyu