[webkit-help] building Qt port on Linux

wadii guedria wadii.gd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:29:06 PST 2010

Hi All,

I a beginner in WebKit and I am trying to build the Qt port on Linux (Fedora
6)
I downloaded the required dependencies, but I still have errors during the
building :

../../../JavaScriptCore/wtf/unicode/qt4/UnicodeQt4.h:34: erreur: expected
constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘namespace’
make[1]: *** [obj/release/pcre_compile.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /root/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release/WebCore »
make: *** [sub-WebCore-make_default-ordered] Erreur 2

Could you help me.
Thanks in advance

Wadii Guedria